Our Belief and Mission
Addiction, in all its various forms, casts a large net, and families, can get caught up in the disease. By the time families reach out to us, often those closest to the person of concern are spent physically, emotionally, and mentally.
In response to this suffering, we determined our entire mission would be to promote healing for the whole family. Thus the goals of our interventions are:
- to help your loved one seek and accept treatment so that she/he can begin the journey of recovery and long-term sobriety
- to support family members in taking back their lives and healing in body, mind, and spirit.
- to treat everyone involved in the process with compassion, respect and dignity.
- to help families redefine and/or restore their relationships with each other.
What we gurantee
- Every individual participating in an intervention will learn and understand the disease of addiction.
- Every individual in the intervention will be treated with compassion, respect, and dignity.
- Your entire family will receive tools and strategies to set themselves free from the tyranny of addiction.
- Your loved one will receive a personalized plan of treatment and individualized continuum care for long-term recovery for your family.
- Lifetime emergency support.
We sets us apart
- Certified Professional Intervention Team
- 62 years of combined sobriety and experience
- 98% success rate in having loved one accept treatment
- Personalized intervention process and recovery coaching
Whole Families Intervention worked with my family to help me choose a better way to live. They researched a treatment center, worked with me to accept that I needed help at the intervention, flew down with me to the treatment center *and* flew with me back afterward to support me as I entered transitional housing. They have stayed in touch with me and offered love & support ever since then, and by their help, hard work, and the grace of my Higher Power, I am now 2 years clean as of 2/17/2020.
They are healers - consider contacting them if you have a desire to stay clean or want to find a new way to live.
Luckily, when I was desperately looking for help and called Whole Families Intervention, Kelly answered the phone. She was absolutely fabulous. She was empathetic, professional, and knowledgeable. I hired her and her partner. They set everything up within a week. The timing was very important since the person who needed help could have lost everything within a very short time. Absolutely, everything was covered, so the alcoholic would have no excuses not to go into rehab. I highly recommend Whole Families Intervention. I feel they saved the life of my alcoholic.
These two are the most incredible, passionate individuals I have ever met . They truly care about the families they are working with and want to make sure everyone is complete and happy. I would look no further if you want your family to become whole again !
My experience with this company was beyond any of my expectations. Their knowledge and observational skills of the situation were unbelievable. They anticipation of the questions we were going to ask before we asked! They have the answers!! The extraordinary care they took with each family member made us feel the hope we were so desperately seeking. Forever Grateful!