(800) 909 -9714
Our Intervention Process
For Families That Desire Help
We Guide Your The Entire Way
- Obtain history of loved one
- Discuss current situation
- Review impact on family and friends
- Explain the process
- Create support team
- Research treatment options
- Address safety concerns
- Educate support team about addiction
- Conduct family meeting
- Motivate loved one to seek treatment
- Orchestrate travel to treatment
- Debriefing with support team
Our Intervention Process Begins With The First Phone Call
- Weekly call with support team
- Weekly call with loved one
- Weekly calls with counselor at treatment
- Confirm extended care plan:
IOP, recovery coaching, support meetings
- Discuss sober housing options
- Review sober monitoring options
- Recovery coaching for individuals
- Recovery coaching for the families
- Emergency lifetime support
How To Begin
We understand there can be fear & exhaustion. We are here to walk with your family.
We are here to answer any questions.
Is Time Running Out?
Is Life Starting To Intervene?
Legal Issues, Broken Relationships, Medical Concerns?